Thursday, April 28, 2011

Cap'n Bill Wheedles

Spring semester has started! Nothing but animation classes to occupy my time now! I'm currently taking Character Design from Jacob Parker and it looks like this class will be very helpful and fun. Our first assignment was to draw Cap'n Bill Wheedles, an ex-sailor guy, after reading a description about him. Here's what I came up with:
Pencil and Photoshop. Paper texture came from googling "old paper texture," and coming across psdeluxe.com. Paper texture does not belong to me.

3 comments:

  1. Nice! Wheedles! :) Is it for Kelly or Cynthia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's actually for my Character Design class! I tried to take a class from Kelly, but it got cancelled since no one else signed up except me... But I'm also taking a class from Cynthia and things are going awesomely so far!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Good luck with all your drawing stuff. It's so nice that I still get to see a bunch of it. I less-than-B the interwebs sometimes.

    ReplyDelete