Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Red Riding Hood Gone Digital

Woohoo! My first digital painting assignment is complete! There's still a lot of work I'd like to do on this, such as making the edges a bit sharper and adding in some more contrast, but overall, I'm quite happy with the way this turned out! Especially considering how long it's been since I've tackled a full on digital painting. Oh, and the assignment was to do a bust of the character. Hence why she only has a neck. I'll add the shoulders... someday. I also re-tweaked the design I initially had to Red Riding Hood. Honestly, the Tim Burton look was a happy accident... an accident of DESTINY.

Tools of the trade: Photoshop

2 comments:

  1. OOO! I thought this 3d-model! made in zbrush)) This photoshop .... Very cool !)))))

    ReplyDelete