Saturday, March 10, 2012

Glen Keane, guys!!!!

Check it out! It's the amazing Glen Keane in one spot!

http://glenkeane.jakegreenanimation.com/Index.html

You've probably heard it more than once, but this guy's a genius artist. I actually had the pleasure of listening to him last year and by golly, it was super inspirational. He talked a lot about getting inside of yourself and your emotions and bringing that out onto the paper. The more you put your soul into your drawings, the stronger they will be.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand..................................... I posted a doodle. I've had this character concept floating around for a really long time, and I think a story about her is finally starting to solidify. So, enjoy a little piece of me on paper :)

NOW GO LOOK AT GLEN KEANE'S WORK AND BE INSPIRED.

No comments:

Post a Comment