Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hokai, time to post some art stuff!! As I do not have a scanner right now, everything must be look HORRIBLE because it's all taken with my cute little camera. I'm working on fixing stuff up via photoshop right now, so don't worry! You'll see the pictures in all their glory soon!

Anywho, I'm REALLY trying to force myself to do more digital art. I adore anything and everything 2-D, but 3-D is a real struggle for me right now... so bear with me. Please. And I can't help the fact that it's hard to lug a laptop and tablet and a bajillion cables wherever I go. A sketchbook and pen/pencil are usually a lot lighter and can fit in a purse a whole lot easier. Plus, you don't have to turn anything on to start drawing or have to worry about charging anything...

I digress. Here's the art.

A little Alphonse Mucha-inspired... Blue col-erase pencil.

I've been in a huge Hayao Miyazaki kick lately... Here's Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke in ballpoint pen.
I'm currently working at Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL right now, and this is just one of many Disney-inspired sketches! I was over at Hollywood Studios one day and watched the Jedi Training Academy show. Super awesomely cute. Jedi pretty much rock. I was trying to draw the female Jedi Knight who's in the show. Ballpoint pen.

Just a character of mine, being thoughtful... Corel and Photoshop.
Still kinda a work in progress... I was totally thinking about Disneyland when painting this. It still needs a little work, though. Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment