Monday, February 14, 2011

Imaginary Friend

This week's project: Draw an imaginary friend! We're currently working on composition, which I happen to love, so this was a fun project! My imaginary friend is roughly based on a doll my mom made for me when I was little. The doll had brown curly hair and a blue dress, so I named her Wendy, since I loved "Peter Pan." She went everywhere with me for quite a while, and we had several adventures together, including escaping from Captain Hook and flying away to Neverland.

And now, thanks to "Toy Story 3," I'm feeling very guilty that she's sitting somewhere in a box in my garage back in California. But there are other toys in that box, so she's not alone!

Staedtler and Prisma. The usual. And "Toy Story 3" and "Peter Pan" don't belong to me.

1 comment: