Friday, October 14, 2011

Halloween is coming...

... so I drew a witch. She mostly inspired by Elphaba a.k.a. the Wicked Witch of the West as seen in the musical "Wicked." I'm also part of the BYU Sketchbook Club now, and we do weekly drawing challenges, and this week's theme was "Witches!" Any excuse to draw something "Wicked"-esque is a good excuse. And sorry for the bad scan... this is what I get for buying a sketchbook bigger than my scanner.


The BYU Sketchbook Club also went on an excursion to the Hogle Zoo in Salt Lake City! That zoo has some of the best variety of animals I've ever seen! Plus, they were all extremely active that day, despite the rain, so we got to see the pumas and wolves playing (not together, though that would be interesting), plus some baby meerkats (WANT FOR THEY ARE CUTE), and some giraffes... way up close. As in five feet away. And they are cool. Copic markers, Prisma markers and pencils, ballpoint pen
Wicked isn't mine!

1 comment: