Sunday, October 2, 2011

I Draw for fun, too...




Yes... I draw for myself. I love markers, if that wasn't apparent. And watercolor pencils. And animals. And faces.

The Calvin and Hobbes tribute was for Storyboarding. The assignment was to draw a one-panel comic, so this is what I did! I had to clean up a bit of water damage... hope it doesn't kill the image :/ Bill Watterson is one of my favorite artists, pretty much because of "Calvin and Hobbes" and it's awesomeness. Would that there could be more comics like that... but that's what the books are for! Man, growing up, those books were read in bed, at dinner, for breakfast, on vacation... pages and covers have fallen off, but at least they're well-loved!

Go Air Jordan moms.

Prisma, Staedtler, and Copic Markers, and Prisma watercolor pencils.

2 comments: