Saturday, July 13, 2013

Can it be...?




Why, YES, DEAR FRIENDS! IT IS!

I suppose you're wondering why it has been so long? No? Well, I'll tell you anyway...

See, there was this six-month internship in Walt Disney World, Orlando, FL, and I participated in it! My second internship at WDW, in fact, and I hope that it's not my last!


And then, 4 days after my internship ended in December, I went back to Utah and good ol' BYU.

Shortly thereafter, this wonderful new experience happened.

Tendinitis. In my right hand. My drawing hand. 

If you don't know what it feels like, here's a pretty accurate description. 


It pretty much made the rest of the semester fairly miserable, seeing as it hurt to draw, write, type, drive, play piano, do dishes, cook, pack lunches, eat, move my wrist, sleep, live etc. 

BUT! I survived long enough to give you these sketches that I made during my stay in Florida!







Normal people ride Space Mountain in Disney World. I draw pictures. THEN go riding on Space Mountain.

More tales and adventures to come! Hopefully with my wrist not feeling like it's going to fall off my arm!

4 comments:

  1. What an AWESOME update!!! So fun to run into you on campus a few months ago. -Rebecca (Johnson)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so very impressed that you drew anything since you've a wrist/arm that isn't friendly to the rest of you. Good on you, sweetie. But please take really good care of that arm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many times you could have given up and given in, but you didn't. You endured. That's a wonderful lesson to learn in your younger years. You didn't go off saving China, but I know better now how Mulan's dad felt.

    ReplyDelete