Saturday, July 27, 2013

Story-ing

Earlier this year, I took Advanced Storyboarding at BYU, and our class was fortunate enough to meet Steve Hickner from DreamWorks. As part of a portfolio demo, he gave us a story prompt and we had to board it, and we also got class credit for it. Unfortunately, this happened during my bout of tendinitis, but I worked things out with my professor and did only a portion of what the project required without completely hurting myself. I'm so grateful that all of my professors were so understanding; I basically couldn't use my hand to its full capacity for two and a half months!

The prompt from Steve Hickner was a chick who's eaten too much bird seed somehow has to run away from a predator. Again, I didn't board the whole thing, but this is the chase/climax. 


No comments:

Post a Comment