Thursday, December 15, 2011

Doing Art for Fun? Is that possible?

Yes it is! And you can, too!!!! Vote for me for president and EVERYONE can do art for fun!

Now that I've finished my presidential campaign and finished finals today, I'm counting down the days till I flee to California again... as in home! :D

While I work on my flyers and a Christmas picture for y'all, here's something I doodled at CTN and colored. Just experimenting with different shapes and styles and stuff. I want to make it more refined than this... someday.
No, it's not Rogue. I just wanted to draw the stripey hair deal. And stripey socks. And stripey... you get the idea.

Texture from here

Pencil and Photoshop

2 comments:

  1. Seriously...I was the inspiration for this piece...you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this! I would like to see you develop this character some more.

    ReplyDelete