Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!

I made something for ya! I decided to do a better version of that Tangled Christmas thing I tried last year. Meh. Flynn=hard to draw. Yeesh, Jin Kim and Glen Keane... only you can draw Flynn and make him glorious.

So, once again, I have failed to find Rapunzel and Flynn Christmas merchandise as put out by Disney, so I made up my own. This'll hopefully be my Christmas card this year for my cool family people! Oh, and I have once again failed to find out what is manly Christmas attire. So, Flynn gets fuzzy gloves and a scarf. And I made it a wallpaper size for anyone who's bold enough to plaster my art onto their desktop!

So, thanks for reading my rambles and perusing my art guys! Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Photoshop!

Tangled belongs to Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment